The European Cyber Security Organisation, ECSO, represents the industry-led contractual counterpart to the European Commission for the implementation of the cyber security contractual Public-Private Partnership (cPPP). ECSO members include a wide variety of stakeholders such as large companies, SMEs and Start-ups, research centres, universities, end-users, operators, clusters and association as well as European Member State’s local, regional and national administrations, countries part of the European Economic Area (EEA) and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and H2020 associated countries.
ECSO is a membership-based organisation bringing to each of its members a unique opportunity to actively shape the future of cyber security strategic research and innovation and build a sustainable market in Europe.
ECSO supports Cyber Security Europe as a key strategic partner and provides its members with content, and insights on the trends, developments and thoughts for the future of cyber security in Europe.
Its members include:
• National and European Organisation / Associations: representing interests at national or European / International level.
• SMEs; Associations composed only by SME, Start-ups, Incubators, Accelerators.
• Users / Operators National public administrations or private companies (large or SMEs) directly represented.
• Regional/Local public administrations; Regional/Local Clusters of public/private Legal Entities with local economic / ecosystem development interests.
• Public Administrations at a national level.
• Research Centers, Academia / Universities; Associations composed only by Research Centers, Academia or Universities.
• Others (financing bodies, insurances, consultants, etc).